22 Feb 2009

Lisboa Restaurant in Shanghai

I haven't being to the city for quite a while, coz I'm really too lazy to travel down so far when I know I can do all my shopping near my area.

Anyway, I went down today to complete my registration at Kaplan for new ACCA subjects this year. This semester I just took one subject, but take exams for 2 subjects, well the other one I have attended the class last year. Anyway, classes starting in March, real soon...hai...will be as busy as a bee again!
After the registration, we went to Lisboa Restaurant (葡京茶餐厅) located at Huai Hai Lu (淮海路). They serve really nice Macau food, like the famous pork chop burger, egg tart, pineapple bun, Yuan Yang, & alots more.
Becoz only me & PC, so we only ordered a few dishes.


The famous Yuan Yang that is a must order item! For those who don't know, its actually a mixture of coffee & tea. PC loves the Yuan Yang here, as it taste richer compared to other places that serves Hong Kong food.



PC was going to start dig in, I stopped him, coz I wanted to photo, so he waited impatiently. hahah.. This is the famous pineapple bun (波罗包) , the slice of butter is suppose to into the bun & eat it, each slice for each bun is just nice. *Thumbs Up*


This is the famous Macau Fried Rice (澳门招牌炒饭), it is not an ordinary fried rice. As you can see from the photo, how generous the chef is, so much ingredients, got prawns, roasted pork, chicken, & other seafood, & lastly sprinkle fried small salty shrimps on top! Yummy!


This dish is some sort of bake rice with chicken stock (葡京鸡汁烩饭), mmm..although they put there chef recommendation, but I really find nothing special about this dish. So next time don't order this when you visit this restaurant.

Anyway, they have lots of branches in Shanghai, for more information you can visit their website at: www.lisboarestaurant.com.cn






No comments: