29 Mar 2009
I have being looking for new skin since yesterday, found some interesting ones, tried out a few as well, but some how it just won't fit nicely.
Found this skin, but again doesn't fit perfectly, need to do some edits. I'm trying to shift down the right side bars, but it just so hard. Hai...I just have to leave it this way, coz I'm really too sleepy to continue to squeeze my brain juice.
25 Mar 2009
Its great to see my girls are in the mid of recovering! Anyway, brought the girls to see the doctor again today coz the medicine finished yet they still have little bit of cough & running nose. Plus I got some medicine to increase their appetite.
So the doctor recommended me this, a chinese medicine which just stick onto the kid's belly button. Each day one piece.
The effect was fast, I stick on to their belly button in the morning. I heard from the teacher & nanny they are eating more than their usual potion. Then in the evening they had a early dinner coz they were quite hungry, the potion also increased & yet they can finish up a bottle of yogurt each. Wow...I was really amaze!
Anyway, I checked with the doctor any side effect on this, she said no, just maybe skin rashes at the belly area for some serious cases. Doctor only let me prescribed 6 pieces for each of them, as she say must observe, coz some times it might not work for some kids.
Lets see how things will go for these few days.
22 Mar 2009
Rules:1. Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 20 (if you have 20 in your list).2. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Stacey
2. A four letter word: Star
3. A boy's name: Steven
4. A girl's name: Shirley
5. An occupation: Service Provider
6. A colour: Silver
7. Something you wear: Shirt with Skirt
8. A food: Spaghetti
9. Something found in the bathroom: Shower Cream
10. A place: Shopping Mall
11. A reason for being late: Slow Traffic
12. Something you shout: SHUT UP! (can't think of any)
13. A movie title: Should we Dance
14. Something you drink: Seven-Up
15. A musical group: Saosin (I searched on the googles *LOL*)
16. A street name: Shan Xi Nan Lu (In Shanghai)
17. A type of car: Suzuki
18. A song title: Superwoman (By Alicia Keys)
19. A verb: Satisfy
This is really a very good news than winning a lottery *LOL*. I mean recalling those 4 days were terrible, they hardly wanted to drink or eat anything. It was really a hell time, they always wanted to be carried around, making noise occasionally, really didn't know what they want.
Now its time to gain back the weight they have lost!
18 Mar 2009
^ I met up with Henrie, one of my good Uni friend. Its still pretty chill in HK, its about 14 degrees at night, so the girls need to wear something to keep warm.
The next day morning, we went to the church for the ceremony, seriously speaking I almost cry, coz it was really very touching to see 2 love birds taking their vows.
^ This was taken while waiting for the the ceremony to start.
^ Samson & his wife!
^ This was taken in the hotel lobby while waiting for the dinner to start.
Luckily we were staying that the hotel which they are holding the dinner, so I can bring the girls back to the room any time.
We were thinking of organising another gathering, maybe in gippsland, Bali, or any where. But it really take forever to finalise it! *LOL*
Update of the girls
Due to the weather changes too fast, the girls finally can't "tahan" it, caught cold, having running nose, coughing real bad & fever occasionally. I always hated when the girls get sick, making me so worried & tired! Last time was usually one of them, now both get sick, double the trouble & mess! So I applied leave today & brought them to see a local doctor, luckily don't need to go for any dripping (its a common practise in China, if someone is sick).
I can still remember when Angela 1st time gotten fever, the nurse poke the needle through her forehead & I'm suppose to hold on to her head. Can you imagine how heart broken I am, she was screaming like hell, I couldn't take it, cried with her. So I told myself I won't let my kids to go through that again!
Anyway, they have been drinking medicine the whole day, didn't have any appetite to eat anything, ever though they are still actively playing in the house. I just hope they will get well soon. Coz it really stress me out when they are sick especially now my workload is so heavy.
Recently I have been sleeping around 12 mid-night, even I work from 8am to 3.30pm (need to fetch the girls from School at 4pm). I think my stress level has really reach my limit, to that extend I have no patience with my customer's request at all.
My social skills has dropped, don't feel like talking much, look grumpy all the time. Gosh...I think I really need a calm myself down! I have tried to finish up all the things, but it just keep piling up, FYI, I'm in charge of 8 customer account plus I'm also assisting the finance department & also preparing ISO documents for Sales department. I really have no time for my study (ACCA) as well!
I think all I need now is a break!
17 Mar 2009
Coz being very busy lately, just got back from Hong Kong, went to attend one of good friend's wedding dinner.
Anyway, will try to update some post today. So sorry for those who has sent me tags...haven't have the time to finish it. I'll complete it asap!
How I wish there are 36 hours everyday!
11 Mar 2009
^ This is one of the activities which both loves...drawing...above is Angela
^ Kids playing ball games in the hall.
7 Mar 2009
But I was shock with the length of this survey! *LOL* Anyway, I think its a chance for me introduce more about myself. Thanks Agnes!
Starting Time: 7.03.2009, 1.04pm
Name: Stacey Lim Hui Bian
Sisters: 3 younger sisters (24, 17, 12)
Shoe Size: 7
Where do you live: Shanghai (Now)
Home sweet Home: Singapore
Favourite Drink: Mix Fruit Juices, Starbucks Coffee, Nescafe 3 in 1 Gold, HK Yuan Yang.
Favourite Breakfast: Toasted Bread spreads with salted butter & jam
Have you ever:
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes, when I was in Greece.
Fallen asleep in School: hahaha..of course, who don't.
Broken someone's heart: oops...yes...sorry!
Fell off your chair: errrmmm...don't remember. Maybe have.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No...coz I'm a sleepy head, can't be waiting all night, maybe just for a few hours.
Saved mails: Yes, for work purposes. For personal, I'm just too lazy to delete all the files, so left them there since is unlimited storage *LOL*
What is your room like: Zen design
What's right beside you: I'm sitting comfortably on the sofa in the living room, there's my kids chair, coffee table, air-con & a glass of water.
What is the last thing you ate: White rice with Stir fried veges, pan-fry pork cutlet & "ru" eggs (haaha..my maid really spoiled me!)
Chicken pox: Nope, haven't yet.
Sore Throat: yes
Stitches: Yes, when delivery Angela & Belinda.
Believe love at first sight: Yes, but doesn't happen to me.
Like picnics: Yes!
Who was the last person
You dance with: My hubby
Last made you smile: Angela & Belinda
You last yelled at: Angela & Belinda
Best feeling in the world: Soak the whole body in a tub of hot water
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
Whats under your bed: Heated cover.
Who do you really hate: Whose who irritates me, liars, rude & no manners people.
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Nope, concentrating on this survey.
Do you want children: Yes
Do you smile often: Yes..
Do you like your hand writting: Nope...especially chinese characters.
Are your toe nails painted: Nope...coz winter now...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My kid's bed
What color shirt are you wearing: White
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Playing with my kids
I can't wait till: 13th March, I'm going to HK to attend my friend's wedding.
When did you cried last: Last night, was angry with my hubby coz in tooo concentrated with his work for the past one week. Now ok already! *LOL*
Are you a friendly person: ermmm...hard to say, quite ba..but have to see my mood.
Do you have any pets: Nope, but last time I had a dog, given to my friend already.
Do you sleep with TV on: Nope, I'll turn it off before I sleep.
What are you doing right now: Answering the questions, later preparing to attend classes.
Have you ever crawled through a window: hahaha..yes..
Can you handle the truth: Depends on what is it.
Are you too forgiving: Depends on what is it as well.
Are you closer to your Mother or Father: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Can't remember
How many people can you say you really love: mmm...so many...countless...but of course my family!!!
Do you eat healthy: mmm..not sure, but I consider balance meals
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Yes...some only.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes...but too many, can't remember.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Usually by myself, coz my gal frens all in Singapore.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: hmmm..mixture of both.
Are you confident: Yes Yes..hehehe..
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
*My gosh..so long ago!
- Taking my 'O' Levels exam
- Sit by the cafe & chit chatting
- Playing flute in the band
- Being a vice-head of prefect in the school
5 things on my to-do-list today
- Collect books from school
- Buy More socks for the kids
- Blog about my kids day-care experience
- Do Mask Mask tonight
- E-mail my hubby's sister about vaccines
5 snacks I enjoyed
- McDonald Fries
5 things I will do if I were a billionair
- Buy a house with a in-house heated pool
- Some to my mother & Sisters
- Buy a new car
- Bank the rest to earn more interest *LOL*
5 places I have lived in
- Australia, Melbourne
- Singapore, Bedok
- Singapore, Upper east coast road
5 Jobs I've had
* None, coz I'm working for my dad!
Time finished: 07.03.2009, 2.10pm
My Gosh! Finally finished!
This was taken when Angela & Belinda were about 3 months old
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No...caught in surprise!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No...married after I was 3 months Pregnant
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Oh shit!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No, especially when I know is twin!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23 years old
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Tested a few times with the pregnancy tester, just to make sure.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My Hubby...
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes...Coz I hope will be a boy & girl. I dreamt 1 boy & girl angels, hahha...I thought they will be a boy & girl. Guess i have think too much *LOL*
9. DUE DATE? Can't remember the exact date, but suppose to be due in late May
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes, very serious for the 1st 3 months, vomited everything.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Spicy food & cold fruit juices
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? wow...hmmm...I was going through emotion roller coaster at that time. Coz really alot of things can easily make me irritated, stress & upset!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Princess
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Of course, how I wish the other one was a boy, then I'm done with my "job" *LOL*
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Gained only 14kg. Coz I hardly eat alot during my 1st 3 months.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No...just a simple fullmoon celebrate at my hubby's hometown.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Surprise with pregnancy? of course...but I was so surprise when the doctor show me the BB scan that there are 2 water bags! Coz the other day I was chatting with my colleague who had a twin boys, then I was thinking if I had a twin, how fun it will be. *LOL* So when the doctor told me is twin, soooo....surprise. I kept laughing that day.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes, I felt pain in the 7th month, admit to hospital for 1 day for observation & dripping while I was working in Singapore. So after that I applied for early leave & went back to my hometown Muar & rest.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In one of the private hospital in Muar, mmm..i only remember the doctor call Dr Tay.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? It was a C-section, so only took less than an hour & I'm done. Once I saw my 2 princess, I just fainted & fell asleep.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My Aunt, I admitted one day earlier even is not due as I felt pain at my back. Coz the weight of the 2 babies press on my nerves, making the pain unable to bare. So I ask the doctor to take them out! *LOL*
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Lots of doctors & nurses
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I was on drip & injection.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? Angela was 2kg, Belinda was 1.95kg. Pretty small.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 21st April 2007. So coincidence, both my hubby & me also falls on the 21st but only different months. *LOL*
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Angela Chey Wan Yu, Belinda Chey Wan En
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? They are 1 year 11 months now.
4 Mar 2009
As for little Angela, she doesn't like to pose that much, but she loves to see the photos I took.
Sometimes I will ask them who is jie jie, Angela will be happily pointing at herself & say "jie jie". When I ask who is mei mei, both will point at each other. *LOL*
Whenever I ask them to wear this red little jacket, they just knew I'll be bring them out. They will quickly grab their red shoes & wear, & wait impatiently at the door.
Ok, a little short update, I promise to update more later today.
Need to finish the pile of work 1st.
3 Mar 2009
Anyway I have so much to blog about, I'll try to update it later. Coz I don't have the camera USB with me, so can't input the photos yet.
Plus I got a tag from Nicole, very sweet of her, I'll update soon...