10 Aug 2009

Fun Activities - Making Paper Pillow

This art & craft was done in the Gymboree class. I thought it will be nice to share with mummies whom are brain-storming what to do at home.

This is pretty easy task to do together with kids, they call the "Paper Pillow".

Things that you need:
  • Envelop
  • Water color paint
  • Brush
  • Cotton
  • Glue

How?

  • Ask you kid to paint a pillow for their favourite character toys
  • You can give them 2 colors or let them choose on their own
  • Encourage them to paint
  • Once is done, let it dry.
  • Put the cotton into the envelop, seal the envelop by gluing it


Doesn't it sound easy? Kids loves colors, let them paint what they want, you will be amaze by their master piece.
For me, I never restrict my kids on what should be the correct color, I let them explore & be creative. For example, during raining days they can't go out, I'll give them different color pencils for them. Ask them to paint a drawing of the rain. hahaha..they enjoy it alot!

Let your kids be creative with COLORS.

No comments: