27 Sept 2010

Back For Good

Yea! After MIA for a couple of months, Stacey, Angela & Belinda are finally back in action.

Yes, we are finally back to Singapore for Good! Actually we are already back for quite some time, adjusting ourselves & lifes back here.

So it took me a while to realise I still have a blog that I can update & share, despite I don't have lots of readers though. hahahaa.... but what the heck!

Lots of things happened, now its only me, Angela, Belinda & my maid staying together at where I use to stay since secondary school. I chose not to stay together with my parents at their new apartments for some good reasons, we really need some time out & away from our parents. =)

Hubby only comes back occasionally as he still needs to station in Shanghai, no choice, better pay. Although I did have a pay increase after I was transferred back, yet lots of things are unlike back as a expat which company will pay, for instance electricity bills... =(

Overall still very happy to be back home, can meet up with family once a week for a meal, chill out with my girl frens for high tea or nights out! Chill out with my guys frens for meals or drinks...cool thing when husband not by my side. hahaha... kidding.

Still trying to stay healthy by engaging into a personal trainer for gym, ya... want to tone up my skinny body.

Still trying all ways to dis-stress myself.......the stress level has gone up so high that I was sick for the past 2 weeks. Never in my life I felt that my stress level was going to burst any moment.
So I declare a holiday for myself with my gals & hubby this coming weekend to Phuket! Pamper myself for a luxury & relaxing trip =)

So Good to be Back HOME.....

3 comments:

Juz MeL said...

Great to see you're back blogging and back in singapore for good. Keep the updates coming ya! hugs.

agnes said...

welcome back.. :) ur gals had grown up so much.. pretty!!!

MommyAngel said...

Oh .... long time didn't drop by and soooo surprised to find out that you are actually back for good in Singapore!!!!! So happy for you and your girls :) They really have grown up so much and looks really like the mini you leh .... hehehe, envy! Keep us posting and so glad to be able to see your updates again :) Take care dear :)